- The Moon Pool by Mr. Abraham Merritt
- Behold, a shinning menace comes from Nan-Tauach.
- The Strange Ride of Morrowby Jukes by Mr. Rudyard Kipling
- Poor chap, fell from pony into limbo.
- Anthem by Mrs. Ayn Rand
- We on search for ourselves.
- The Willows by Mr. Algernon H. Blackwood
- The willows at river Danube silently sway in the wind.
- The House on the Borderland by Mr. William Hope Hodgson
- A rare location where our world extends
to other spheres.
- The Fall of the House of Usher by Mr. Edgar Allan Poe
- A forgotten place where the guest observes an
irresistible race of decay between mind and matter.
- The Raven by Mr. Edgar Allan Poe
- A nocturnal visitor appears to be fateful.
- Frankenstein by Mrs. Mary W. Shelley
- The life of an ingenious scientist whose creation
turns against himself.
- Dracula by Mr. Bram Stoker
- The most peculiar journal and letters of Jonathan Harker
regarding a transylvanian count.