Re: Shared Facilities

Valerie - It rather depends upon who or what might be sharing the
building.  Although it was not a rehab project the archives and museum
department in the city of Sacramento, CA developed a cooperative
building agreement with the local police.  The police needed a property
storage facility which had many of the same physical characteristics as
did the storage facility for archives and museum material -
environmental, security, etc.  The agreement, as I understand it,
provides for the archival unit to expand into the police unit when the
latter is too small for the police needs.

My suggestion would be that it is more important to deal with similar
usage of the building rather than deal with the profit/nonprofit
aspect.  You might want to contact a local moving company - or perhaps
even one of the store it yourself outfits - assuming, of course, that
appropriate security can be maintained.   Cheers, Chuck