Re: Paper samples

It is a super book, but will not answer all of Patrick's questions,
primarily because it goes up to 1938 and is indeed "prior to
photocopying."  Published by Oak Knoll Press, 310 Delaware St. New Castle,
DE 19720.  I don't think it is available in soft cover and the price for
the hardcover is $95.00. Well worth it.

Saundra Taylor
Lilly Library, Indiana University