Continuing Computer Problems

Hello Everyone,
I am still unable to get network access from my own computer, although our
systems people assure me they are working on the problem. I'm trying to
keep up with things by bumming time on other computers around campus, but
the best way
contact me if you need a problem resolved quickly is still to phone. I
will try to take care of subscription problems when I'm able, but please
be patient and forgive me if I've inadvertedly lost, or misplaced a
request. With a little [perhaps a lot of] luck, I hope to be back up and
running in the next
few days. Thanks to everyone for their patience.

Bob Schmidt
Miami University Archives
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Tel: [513-529-6720
rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu

[Please forgive any format problems with this message--I'm having to work
off a Pine email client--it's been ages since I've used this.]