where to find film rewinder

Dear Listserv members,

I was recently asked by a colleague to find a place to purchase a film
rewinder.  This gizmo is non electric and is basically two film spool
holders screwed onto a board.  The spool holders have handles and one can
rewind film or microfilm on it.  The one we have here, by the looks of it is
as old as dirt, so I have no idea where it came from, or how one can order a
new one.  Any ideas out there?

Thanks for all your help.

Janet Wendt
Janet M. Wendt, C.A.