Re: Oral History help

For links to more oral history sites than you can imagine, go to:

http://www.CyndisList.com/oral.htm

You have to page-down a couple of times to get to the list of links.

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist
Culinary Institute of America
433 Albany Post Road
Hyde Park, NY  12538-1499
(914) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> Arlette Copeland <Copeland_A@MERCER.EDU> 01/20/00 10:26AM >>>
Hello list:

As so often happens, I've seen the discussion on the list in the past,
didn't keep the information, and need it now!  I am looking at doing an
oral history project and need all the how-to I can get.  I will
appreciate any help you can give me in the way of names of books,
websites, and personal experience.  I need to know everything from step
1 so please don't feel anything is too basic to tell me!

Also, if there is a way to access items which have been sent on this
topic before, please let me know that.  If you want to respond to me off
list that will be fine.

The beginning of a new year and (maybe) a new millenium seems a good
time to embark on a new adventure.

Thank you in advance. I look forward to every bit of advice you offer.
Have a nice day --

Arlette Copeland in Macon, Ga., the garden spot of Middle Georgia, home
of peaches in June, the world famous Cherry Blossom Festival in March,
and nice people year round

--
Arlette Copeland                        Mercer University Tarver Library

Special Collections Assistant       1300 Edgewood Avenue
(912) 301-2968                           Macon, Georgia 31207-0001

copeland_a@mercer.edu
http://cdsearch.mercer.edu/mainlib/special_collections/default.htm