Job Posting

I am interested in posting the following ad on-line on your archives
listserv.

Archivist/Librarian

Director of Women's History & Resource Center needed for women's
volunteer organization.  Duties include collecting and preserving
records, administering library collection, implement collection
development policy for archives and library.  3 years experience,
Masters degree in history or library science, formal training in
archival methods, computer literate.  Mid $30s + great benefits.  Resume
and cover letter to Executive Director, Fax: 202-835-0246 or e-mail to
gfwc@gfwc.org

Please let me know what (if anything else) I need to do in order to have
this listing posted.  You may contact me via email at gfwc@gfwc.org or
by phone at 202-347-3168.

Thank you,

Gabrielle Smith