Re: Scanning student records and development office files

Ronnie - please don't be embarrassed. Your blooper caused my first big
chuckle of the day.  Besides, we all make mistakes.  I recently sent a
newsletter out to our entire membership, telling them that our fundraising
efforts had raised over $10!  What's more, that was 20% higher than last
year.  Oh well -- maybe it resulted in more donations ...

Jody Georgeson
The Telecommunications History Group
Denver, CO