Re: dangerous humor

I "second that emotion."  We now live in a time where, if you display
"incorrect attitudes" towards certain individuals and groups, you can be
forced into psychotherapy.  Don't believe me?  Ask John Rocker.
What's next?  "Incorrect dreams?"  Don't laugh: it really happened under
Stalin.  Apologies for the off-topic post but I HAD to pick this "bone."

"Gettin' off the stump,"

Mark D. Jaeger
Purdue University Libraries
Special Collections