Planning a budget

Fellow archivists-
Boy do I need help!
For the first time in my archival career I have been asked to prepare a
ten-year budget for a relatively small non-profit religious archives.
The categories included in the plan are to be: general operating costs;
oral history project expenses; acquisition related expenses;
conservation expenses; newsletter printing and postage; processing
costs; supplies; (and of course) my salary.
I would really appreciate any tips, sample budgets, input or other help
you all can provide.
Please feel free to respond to me off list.
Thank you in advance!
Leslie Gowan
Archivist
Rabbi Leo M. Franklin Archives