Re: Computer archives

Hi,

The Charles Babbage Institute at the University of Minnesota is likely to
have information of interest to you.

Contact info:
        http://www.cbi.umn.edu/

Tel: Elizabeth Kaplan, CBI Archivist, 612-625-9053

Sincerely,
Chuck Thomas

At 03:05 PM 02/11/2000 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a computer-related archives - specifically
>information on really old IBM computers?  IBM doesn't seem to have
>an historic archives.
>
>Susan F. Walker
>
>A posting from the Archives & Archivists LISTSERV List!

>      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES firstname lastname
>                    *or*:  UNSUB ARCHIVES

>     http://listserv.muohio.edu/archives/archives.html
>
>Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt <rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>

Question to Elvis: "What kind of girls do you prefer?"

Elvis: "Female mostly."

  --From THE QUOTABLE KING
    (Nashville: Cumberland House, 1997)

"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum" (Love me, love my dog)
 - A proverb mentioned by St. Bernard in his SERMO PRIMUS

Charles F. Thomas
Digital Projects Coordinator
Univ. of Minnesota Libraries
612-625-3036