From: Tom Berry [mailto:tberry@WCNET.ORG]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 3:30 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: Adam's Mark Hotel -- Organization of American Historians

Besides the legitimacy of the charges, I'm also concerned about our tendency
as human beings to be blown into all sorts of reactions to them by the
hurricane of emotions that accompany them. What will happen if the S.A.A.
and other organizations
cancel their contracts with Adams Mark, incurring major expenses and
difficulties in the act, only to find that the charges were false? To me,
that is as wrong as the filing of false charges to begin with.

Confidential e-mail for addressee only