Re: Indexing

When I took an indexing class at Kent State, CINDEX was considered the best
indexing software around. Yes, a bit pricey, but worth it in the long run. I
do indexing almost daily, using other methods, but CINDEX would probably be
my first choice if I were starting from scratch, had a few dollars, etc. It
is the preferred software for the serious indexer (and CINDEX is not paying
me to say this).

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library