Re: copyright

I would imagine that there are even more questions that need to be asked and
answered, such as
What type of company was it?
Stock
Limited partnership
or other Need to review the corporate documents.

What state was it incorporated in?
That is what state laws prevail.
Check for agreements signed by individuals in which the agreement states
that the individual will assign the rights to all inventions, processes etc
developed to the company.

Who was the registered agent for the company during its existence. There
must be some attorney or law firm out there that represented the company.

If the documents were created by the company and for the company they belong
to the company.

Just some of my thoughts on a slow Friday and since no one wants to discuss
use of college photos as a fundraising tool.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Woodside Summit Group, Inc
Richmond, Virginia
Tel: 804-744-1247 extension 23