Re: Adhesive tape on photographs

I used art gum eraser to remove various adhesive residue from both
fronts and backs of photos, but it wasn't from masking tape.  You might
try it on areas that won't bother the main image just in case.  I knew I
couldn't leave the adhesive on the photos -- it has already caused
damage to several that had been thrown together with the heavy back
boards used for display and some were placed face up against the
adhesives.  How will you store the gooey surfaces so that no further
damage can occur?