From: Darlene Richardson [mailto:historian@VMT.ORG]
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2000 10:06 AM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Accretion numbering

I'm interested in knowing how others are handling collection accretions--in
particular the numbering of such in their accession records.  The topic
wasn't addressed in my museum reference books.  Thanks for any assistance!

Darlene Richardson
Historian & Archivist
Virginia Museum of Transportation, Inc.
303 Norfolk Avenue, SW