Dear all,

Apologies for sending this to the list, however I've searched the A&A
list's e-mail 'archives' for every keyword I can think of without any luck.

Some time ago now there was a posting about a report on a combined project
whereby a number of North American, British and European University
Archives and Special Collections set up a distributed WWW search mechanism
to interrogate across their holdings.

We're trying to track it down to see the report again.  I would be
gratefull if anyone can remember what the project was called and where I
may be able to re-obtain a copy of the report.

Again,  apologies to this list but it seemed the only way to find the
report in question.

Best wishes,

Leigh Swancott
CRA Archivist, University of Melbourne Archives
Tel.:  Parkville, 8 344 9893;  Brunswick, 9 389 5210
Fax:  9 347 8627   E-mail:  swancott@clyde.its.unimelb.edu.au