Re: Apology

I recently missent a response to the entire listserve, but in doing so, an
archivist in a totally unrelated area noted some geographical information
which prompted an e-mail from her. Some items in her collection came from my
hometown, and I was able to clarify a matter or two for her on a building in
the small rural community where I grew up. I had been by the building in
question a jillion times, and based on her description of the building,
before she even sent me a copy of a photo, I knew exactly which building she
was referring to. Sometimes these accidental slips of the hand help
colleagues in ways like this. I have found this listserve most helpful and
can overlook the fairly infrequent posting which creates embarrassment.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212