Re: Archival Preservation

On Tue, 21 Mar 2000, Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer wrote:

> Hmmm... will this workshop include information on recommended types of
> weaponry to use for preservation purposes?

Don't know about that, but you have *hot fat* to protect your
holdings--almost as good as the Hunchback of Notre Dame with his molten
metal...

Carole "Don't ask me about Ritalin" Nowicke, Ph.D., M.L.S., C.P.P.
Assistant Librarian
Indiana Prevention Resource Center  <http://www.drugs.indiana.edu>
cnowicke@indiana.edu  <http://php.ucs.indiana.edu/~cnowicke>
Historian, Tubists Universal Brotherhood Association
List Owner Dressage-L <Dressage-L@Listserv.Indiana.edu>