Re: UT Austin SAA Student Chapter

(Cpl., 81mm mortar platoon, Weapons Co., 1st
>Bn, 1st Marines, 1st Marine Division, ret.)

I like it!...archival management through increased firepower!

Bill (archivist, microfilm room, search room, reference unit, NC State
Archives, ret)

(Do they still give out the Combat Archivist Badge for reference service?!)

"Mix 'em up.  I'm tired of States' Rights"
[Major General George H. Thomas, USA]

"Virtue, Truth, Honor, Fidelity, and Justice"
[Heroes of America]
William H. (Bill) Brown, C.A.
Governors' Records Archivist
North Carolina State Archives