Motor Age

Good evening,

I am trying to trace the history of the serial title Motor Age for the dean
of my college.  I have been able to trace it from 1897 to the present but
there is a gap from 1930 till December 1935.  The title was published by the
Chilton Company in Philadelphia, PA.  From 1928 till 1930 the title was
Automobile Trade Journal And Motor Age, but this broke apart in 1930.  The
title does not seem to appear again until December of 1935.

Does anyone have a record of this title, or something similar, coming from
the Chilton Company from 1930 till 1935?

Thank you for any help or guidance you can give.

Ann Ranieri
Ann Ranieri
Head of Technical Services
Atwood Library - Beaver College