Vinyl record sleeves

I am an archivist in a music library and we are looking for a specific type
of vinyl record sleeve.  It is made of acid-free paper with a non-static
lining attached inside.  We have a small supply but there are no markings to
indicate the source.  We also need the outer, cardboard cases, for replacing
damaged album covers.  We have already searched Hollinger, Metal Edge, Light
Impressions, Gaylord, and Archival Quality catalogs but can only find either
paper or non-static lining sleeves, but not the combination type.
Thanks in advance for any other suppliers anyone might know.

Cassandra M.Volpe, Archivist
American Music Research Center
University of Colorado at Boulder
Music Library, Campus Box 184