MAC Spring Meeting

Good Morning,

I am looking for a roommate for the up-coming MAC Spring Meeting in
Chicago, May 4-6th. I am a non-smoking female and will be staying at the
Midland Hotel from May 3 through May 7. If anyone is looking for a
roommate for any of these nights, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks!

Kathleen

--
Kathleen Hertel