(no subject)

Hi everyone,

I'm a MLS student in New York.  I'm doing a research project on the effect of
information technology on an archival library.  Can anyone tell me what they
think is the most innovative technological advancement that has been made in
their library?

Also what is the most interesting/unusual item in your archive.

Thanks for the help.

Connie Macchia