Baseball at SAA 2000

 For you baseball nuts attending SAA 2000 in Denver ...

 I have reserved a block of tickets for the Saturday, September 2
Rockies baseball game vs the Milwaukee Brewers. The game is at 1 pm.
Tickets are $22 each. If you would like more information or would like
to reserve tickets please e-mail me at the address below.

 Thanks

 Steve Fisher
 University of Denver

 sfisher@du.edu