April 2000 Issue of RLG DigiNews is Now Available

This message is being cross-posted.  Apologies for duplication.

The April, 2000 issue of RLG DigiNews is now available at

http://www.rlg.org/preserv/diginews/
     (from North American, and other world sites)

http://www.rlg.ac.uk/preserv/diginews/
     (from UK Janet sites) or

http://www.rlg.ohio.org/preserv/diginews/
     (from most European sites) or

The April 2000 issue includes:

Volume 4, Number 2

CONTENTS

Feature Articles
   Recent Lessons from the Courts: The Changing Landscape of Copyright
     in a Digital Age by Brett I. Miller
   The Library of Congress/Ameritech Competition by Barbara Paulson
Highlighted Web Site - Internet Archive
FAQs - Color OCR

RLG DigiNews is a bimonthly web-based newsletter intended to:

 *  Focus on issues of particular interest and value to managers of digital
    initiatives with a preservation component or rationale.
 *  Provide filtered guidance and pointers to relevant projects to improve our
    awareness of evolving practices in image conversion and digital archiving.
 *  Announce publications (in any form) that will help staff attain a deeper
    understanding of digital issues.

For more information about RLG or PRESERV, please contact
Robin Dale (Robin.Dale@notes.rlg.org).