Re: Student Database

Bob,
        The newer versions of Access contain templates for a student
database.  Have you checked them out?  they seem fairly good to me.

At 06:22 PM 4/20/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>Any one know of any inexpensive off-the-shelf software programs that would
manage student files (student info, course info, class info, grades, etc.,)
I've been asked to set up a program in Access, but I would prefer to use an
off-the-shelf product if compatable and hopefully, within in reason (cost).
Small non-profit association doing some training.

>Thanks
>
>Bob Dalton, CRM

><HTML><HEAD>
><META content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" http-equiv=Content-Type>
><META content="MSHTML 5.00.3013.2600" name=GENERATOR>
><STYLE></STYLE>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT size=2>Any one know of any inexpensive off-the-shelf software
>programs that would manage student files (student info, course info, class
info,
>grades, etc.,)&nbsp;&nbsp; I've been asked to set up a program in Access,
but I
>would prefer to use an off-the-shelf product if compatable and hopefully,
within
>in reason (cost).&nbsp; Small non-profit association doing some
>training.</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT size=2>Bob Dalton, CRM</FONT></DIV>
><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

Sharon A. Pullen, CA
Assistant Archivist
Rockefeller Archive Center