A question for Australian Archivists

I would be most appreciative if anyone could tell me if there is
still in existence the Constructive Women Architecture and Design
Archive.  And if so, where and is there a contact person?  As of 1997
they were collecting in Australia.

Thank you very much,
Gerrianne Schaad, CA
Archivist
International Archive of Women in Architecture
University Libraries
Virginia Tech
P.O. Box 90001
Blacksburg VA 24062-9001