digitization operations costs

Hi All,

I am conducting an informal survey of the costs of digitization and related
workflows in various established digitization operations. If any of you are
willing to share internal figures that you use to calculate costs and time
for different formats of materials being digitized, I'd be grateful. All
such information will remain confidential; I'm mainly interested in the
numbers for some a research publication.

Sincerely,
Chuck Thomas
"The only thing that's worse than watching a bad movie
 is being in one."
  --Elvis Presley, From THE QUOTABLE KING
    (Nashville: Cumberland House, 1997)

"Qui me amat, amet et canem meum" (Love me, love my dog)
 - A proverb mentioned by St. Bernard in his SERMO PRIMUS

Charles F. Thomas, Certified Archivist
Digital Projects Coordinator
Elmer L. Andersen Library, Room 6
222 21st Avenue South