Re: Medal of Honor Recipients

Ms. Rivera
    The Medal of Honor Society is located aboard the USS Yorktown across
from Chaleston, SC.  They would have any information concerning questions
such as yours.
    Congressional Medal of Honor Society National Headquarters
    40 Patriots Point Road
    Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
    (843) 884-8862
    Fax: (843) 884-1471

Michael A. Lindquist - Executive Director - mlind@dycon.com
Sherry Russell - Administrative Assistant - medal@awod.com
Lisa Little - Administrative Secretary - medal@awod.com

I don't know if they have a website, but hope this helps you with your
problem.

Bob Greenwood

"[T]he honorable person is one who tries throughout life to know and do the
virtuous thing. The man of honor, if he be entirely honest with himself will
admit to failure--perhaps even grievous failure--but because he is
inviolably fixed on true faith and allegiance to a sense of obligation
outside his own skin, he returns to paths of integrity,  Character, in the
end, is not about never failing; it is about never quitting in the task of
finally knowing
the right and consistently doing it."
James H. Toner "True Faith and Allegiance: The Burden of Military Ethics"