Inmagic/Access and linking images

Daniel Sokolow mentioned:

>One of the features of the system is you can actually link your
>digital photos to the database record.  I think the benefit of this
>is pretty clear - do your search on whatever, get your results,
>see the actual image.  I'm pretty sure Access can't do that,
>though I've been wrong before.

Just for the record you can link to photo files in Access,
link to audio and moving image files,
or instead of linking, insert copies of the files directly into the
database record.

Craig G. Wright
Associate Curator of Manuscript Acquisitions
Minnesota Historical Society
651.296.7989           craig.wright@mnhs.org

Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.
Carl Gustav Jung