Book Offer

If you like Kraft General Foods International Coffees, and of course we all
like to read, you may find the offer of a paperback book rebate of interest.
Go to http://www.kraftfoods.com/gfic/rebate.html,
pull off the form, and get details of the offer.  I am not a coffee drinker
myself and prefer tea instead. However, if a coffee junkie out there has an
extra proof-of-purchase he/she will not be using, I can put it to good use.
There are recipes, etc. The rebate is good for up to $7.00 for a paperback
book (which seems to be the going rate these days). Note the deadline.
Enjoy!

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library