Re: mouse droppings

Re mouse droppings:
Twenty years in archives and many respiratory illnesses later, I would advise
you to designate your own personal primary physician to provide treatment in
the event of a work related injury.  Contact your personnel department to
obtain
the form, and if they tell you they don't know what you're talking about,
or they
can't find it, get persistent.  Otherwise, if you should become ill, and
require
treatment, your workplace will send you to "their" Worker's Compensation
doctors for whose services your health insurance plan may eventually have to
cover (at the reduced reimbursement rate for non-referred physician) should
Worker's Compensation refuse to pay on the argument that your exposure was
to "irritants", not "allergens" as determined by your allergy test results.