Re: Strange employment benefits

This is also a potential perk at the Culinary Institute of America--students get to eat around 11:30, and if there is any food left by 1:00, staff can eat it. I quickly decided that as I need to lose some weight, it would not be a good idea to do this every day, but I usually go once a week or so, and there have only been two times when there was no food. And as you can imagine, it *is* great cuisine!

Christine Crawford-Oppenheimer
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist

(note change of address as of May 2000)
Culinary Institute of America
1946 Campus Drive
Hyde Park, NY  12538
(914) 451-1757
c_crawfo@culinary.edu

>>> Jacqueline Haun <jehaun@SI.UMICH.EDU> 06/22/00 09:33AM >>>
I have just been hired as the new archivist for a small private school
in the Northeast, and my most unusual perk has to be free lunch
(with the students) during the school year.  The staff assures me it
is great cuisine. :->

(And for those of us who don't really get into bag lunches and want
"fresh" things at lunch, it's actually pretty groovy!)

Jacqueline Haun