Re: Capping (canopies) over shelving

> I haven't a clue how to get people to listen. The closest thing is to
outline
> the risks and possibilities, make the presentation to the right people

With any disaster situation be sure that you have a camera and film ready.
You can even stock the handy little disposable/recyclable ones (film and
camera in one). I have found that showing actual disaster photos during a
presentation  carries a lot more weight than just talking about it. Also
photographing the disaster scene is great when dealing with insurance
adjusters etc.

Peter A. Kurilecz CRM, CA
Manager, Records Management
Woodside Summit Group, Inc