Re: Archives Cataloging

For a truly brilliant guide to multi-level archival description in both
on-line and downloadable formats see:

http://www.usask.ca/archives/rad/index.htm

This was created specifically as a primer for those using RAD (the Rules for
Archival Description) but since the principles of multi-level description
are pretty much the same where ever you go it should be useful in any
application.

Regards,

Jeff

J. Jeffrey O'Brien, City Archivist
City of  Saskatoon Archives

88 24th Street East
Saskatoon, Sask. S7K 0K4

Tel: 306-975-7811
Fax: 306-975-2612
Email: jeff.obrien@city.saskatoon.sk.ca

See our new online exhibit "Putting Out Fires" at:
http://www.city.saskatoon.sk.ca/org/clerks_office/archives/archives.asp