Re: Why originals should never leave the premises

I sure do. I expect to be here all day from 8:30 to 5:30.

By the way, I mentioned the possibility of us using your new building for a while
to our Board of Directors during their meeting Sunday. Those who care about the
situation here seemed receptive. When do you plan on opening, and when will you be
able to quote storage rates? Also, will the rates vary between printed records and
A/V records?

Best wishes,

Tom