From: Kristin Torgerson [mailto:kris92576@MAIL.OLG.COM]
Sent: 29 June, 2000 5:34 PM
To: ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
Subject: Re: The Patriot

I agree about the inaccuracies of Hollywood and their attempts at doing
historical movies. my blood curdled at the problems even in period pieces
like Shakespeare in Love! If they are going to make an attempt to portray
things, they need to have respect for those individuals and portray them as
accurately as possible. As a costumed interpreter, that is my job, and it is
insulting that those in Hollywood don't take things as seriously as they
need to.

Kristin Torgerson
Historic Saint Mary's City, Maryland.