Re: Planning for SAA in Denver

If you are going to arrive at SAA in Denver via the Colorado Springs Airport
the Black and White shuttle service has agreed to run service between the
Colorado Springs Airport and the Adam's Mark Hotel for the SAA conference.  The
cost is $40 one way or $70 round trip.  The travel time is about 1 hour.

Please make reservations AT LEAST 24 hours in advance of arriving in Colorado.
I have the feeling it is a small company and they will need to plan carefully
if they are going to accommodate many people.

The phone number is: 888-814-3077.

Hope this helps,

Sue Kriegsman

--