                                From:   Lynn Smith
[mailto:lsmith@PASIPHAE.PENLIB.DU.EDU]
                                Sent:   Tuesday, July 11, 2000 4:10 PM
                                To:     ARCHIVES@LISTSERV.MUOHIO.EDU
                                Subject:        Russian collections in
Canada

                                Hello,

                                The following question was asked me by a
former co-worker and I do
                                not have and answer for him.  Here goes:

                                > Do you know of any institutions, foreign
or domestic, that
                                > archives materials concerning Russian
settlements in Canada and
                                > the US?  Thanks.

                                Thanks in advance for your help!

                                ---------------
                                Lynn Smith, CA
                                Government Documents Supervisor
                                Penrose Library
                                University of Denver
                                lsmith@pasiphae.penlib.du.edu

                                A posting from the Archives & Archivists
LISTSERV List!

                                To subscribe or unsubscribe, send e-mail to
listserv@listserv.muohio.edu
                                      In body of message:  SUB ARCHIVES
firstname lastname
archives@listserv.muohio.edu

                                Or to do *anything* (and enjoy doing it!),
use the web interface at

                                Problems?  Send e-mail to Robert F Schmidt
<rschmidt@lib.muohio.edu>