Re: New Yorker Article

While I haven't read the article we were aware of its coming, as the author's researcher contacted our institution (we've been in the process of deaccessioning original newspapers, most of which were offered to local organizations).  He is the same gentleman who several years ago argued that libraries should keep their card catalogs.  I'll be interested to read his latest tirade.

Leslie Cade
Head of Reference Services
Kansas State Historical Society
6425 SW 6th Ave