Re: Internat'l Harvester archives?

International Harvester has morphed into Navistar International. The company
went through some tough times several years ago and what was the old IH that
I recall as a young whipper-snapper is now Navistar. Navistar is located at:
455 N. Cityfront Plaza Drive, Chicago, IL  60611-5503.  312-836-2000.  I
believe a Patricia Brown is a special librarian at the NI library, which is
located, according to an SLA directory, at 10400 W. North Avenue, Melrose
Park, IL 60160-1065, 708-865-4004, patbrown@class.org.  She may be able to
direct you to an archives location that you need. Good luck.

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212