Re: looking for info on local gov records mgt improvement funds

Paul,

About 2 years ago I wrote an article about various  mechanisms for local
government records management improvement funding.  One of the non-traditional
programs was entitled "preservtion Trust fund."  This was based on a program I
created in Hollywood, FL, based on user fees.  The program is maybe 5 years old
now and has raised $20,000.  I can send you additional information about these
programs if you wish, just let me know.

I hope you can read the attached documents in TIFF format.

Sincerely,

AJ Du Fresne, cEO
The Archive Company
888.424.5695
 www.thearchivecompany.com

"Bergeron, Paul" wrote:

> NH has formed a joint legislative study committee to develop a
> state-supported local government records management improvement fund.
>
> The Reps & Senators will begin their work in a few weeks, and I need to
> gather up current statutory language, descriptive brochures, info on funding
> mechanisms etc. for distribution at their first meeting.
>
> I submitted a similar request to the records management listserv a few weeks
> ago and had good responses from Virginia, Georgia, Texas and Missouri.  And
> I already had information in my files from New York and Delaware.  I would
> welcome comment from other states, however.
>
> If your state has such a program, please provide me with a contact (name,
> address) where I could write for information.  Better yet, if you are that
> contact, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you directly.  My mail
> address is: Paul Bergeron, City Clerk, 229 Main Street, Nashua, NH  03060 or
> e-mail me (off the list, if you wish) at: bergeronp@ci.nashua.nh.us
>
> Thank you.
>
> Paul R. Bergeron
> City Clerk
> 229 Main Street, Nashua, NH  03060
> Phone:  (603) 594-3388
> Fax:    (603) 594-3464
> mail to: bergeronp@ci.nashua.nh.us

TIFF image

TIFF image

TIFF image

TIFF image

TIFF image

TIFF image

begin:vcard
n:Du Fresne;AJ
tel;cell:419.421.1418
tel;fax:419.424.3365
tel;work:888.424.5695
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.thearchivecompany.com
org:The Archive Company
adr:;;333 Oakland Av;Findlay;OH;45840;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:ajd@thearchivecompany.com
title:President
fn:AJ Du Fresne