Re: NBC Archives Locations

Having just recently had to research this matter, I am happy to pass along
the information that there are two principal repositories of the NBC
Archives.  One is in the Recorded Sound Division at the Library of Congress.
There are even online finding aids (in WP 3.1!!).  The other is in the Mass
Communications History Collections at the State Historical Society of
Wisconsin  Here is the direct page to find the collection:
http://www.shsw.wisc.edu/archives/readroom/masscol.html

If that fails, there is someone in  NYC who is working on the NBC Archives
for a history with whom I can put you in contact.

Margaret Shannon
WASHINGTON HISTORICAL RESEARCH
4661 South 34th Street
Arlington, VA 22206-1701