Re: Dilbert

 I am a big Dilbert fan, but I always hated the cartoon with the
archivist saying "this job got a lot easier when I realized nobody ever
asked for this stuff." I think he dealt us a major setback with that one.
As you all know - they DO ask for that stuff.

 Most of the time though Dilbert is right on the mark. My favorite was his
observation that people with the least need for space have the biggest
offices, and those with the most need for space have the smallest offices.
That is so true.

 Steve F.
 University of Denver