Free to Good Home

I brought the following back from a recent trip to the UK, thinking they
might be of interest to an archives. E-mail me directly if any interest:

        1)  National Television Awards 2000 ballot (viewers can cast vote
for popular telly personalities for comedy, factual, talk show, actor,
newcomer, quiz programme,daytime, daytime presenter, drama, actress,
entertainment, serial drama, TV advert). Several colour photos of popular
British telly personalities.

        2) Small booklet about The Guthrie Collection, miniature model
houses, at Hever Castle, Kent. Exquisite colour booklet showing life in
Englis country houses from Medieval to Victorian eras. It is a beautiful
31-page booklet, showing great detail of English country home interiors,
costume, gardens. Precise miniatures of furniture, china, etc., are shown.
Particularly lovely and appropriate for an architectural or costume
archives. (I will hate to part with this, but know it needs to find the
proper home where it is of research value).

Sharon Lee Butcher
Reference Librarian
AEDC Technical Library
100 Kindel Drive, Suite C212