Re: Getting small library records into RLIN or OCLC

Ms. Bock,

try

http://lcweb.loc.gov/coll/nucmc/nucmc.html

I believe that LC still enters records for small repositories as long as they are open to researchers.

Cathy Carlson Reynolds
Archivist
Wytheville Community College
wcreync@wc.cc.va.us
540.223.4876

>>> "Susie R. Bock" <bocks@USM.MAINE.EDU> 08/15 9:44 AM >>>
I am making enquires on behalf of a local library which does not
belong to a bibliographic network.

Years ago, I know that LC through its NUCMC program, entered
records for libraries into the national bibliographic networks. Is this
program still available? How can I get information on it?

I tried the searching the LC website but with no luck.

Any information would be much appreciated. Please email me
directly.

Thanks,
Susie R. Bock
Special Collections Librarian/Archivist