Re: 35mm nperforated Film as ART!

Listserv subscribers:

I'm attaching this as a creative use of a medium we're all very familiar
with (even though List Moms frown on attachments).  He weaves film,
addheres it to canvas and does abstract murals on it.  Get hold of Mark via
email if you want to pursue one for your lobby!

Paul

///////

Paul,

Attached is a scan of a portion of a weaving/painting I did using 16mm
microfilm.  Far out, huh?

Thanks for all your help,
Mark Cotton

Paul Montgomery                         EIN 41-1436456
A&P International                        Phone: 715-262-5788
577 Locust Street                        Fax: 715-262-3823
Prescott, WI 54021                     http://www.pressenter.com/~apintl