MAC/MARAC Weekend Update

Francisco Franco is STILL dead...no, wait, that's the wrong Weekend Update.

As I will be away from my computer on jury duty this coming week (no doubt
to the relief of many)I'm going to remind all on the list that the program
for the Joint MAC/MARAC meeting in Cleveland, including the registration
and hotel reservation forms, is now available at the LAC Website,
http://www.csuohio.edu/CUT/ClevMM/.  The programs are at the Post Office,
but given the vaguries of 3rd class mail, those who need to plan their
attendence and expenses can pull the document from the site.

Again, it's an exciting meeting, with excellent sessions, workshops, and
tours.  Plus mid-October is often the finest time of year in Cleveland,
offering a chance to see and experience this revitalized city.  The Program
and LAC Committees look forward to greeting you in Cleveland, and believe
they have assembled a conference whose quality will rival that of an SAA.
But why not, what with all the talent in MAC and MARAC?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Weekend Update.  Yesterday,
while campaigning in New Hampshire, President Ford kissed a snowball and
threw a baby...

Mike McCormick
MAC/MARAC LAC Co-chair