Re: Saturday Review Feb March 1958

Dear List Members,

Is there anyone on the list with access to a run of the Saturday Review or
citation indexes?  I am looking for the exact reference to an item which
appeared in this magazine prior to March 25, 1958.  There is mention of the new
West Hamilton Public Library (Westdale) and its new Modern design by Stanley M.
Roscoe.

I'd be curious to know whether there were other such mentions about public
library design from Saturday Review or other magazines during 1957 and 1958.

Many Thanks,

Robert D. Hamilton M.L.I.S.
robh@woodbridge.com